Trainee Lettings Negotiator
(Position Now Filled)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, well presented and self-driven individual, who is keen on joining a new agent who’s portfolio of properties is growing daily. They must be keen to learn and challenge themselves on a daily basis.
They must share the same company ethos of excellent customer service. On the job training will be given.
The applicant must have:
- Full driving licence
- Excellent time keeping
- Keen to learn
- Computer literate
- Organisation skills
Working hours will be 8.30 – 18.00 – Monday to Friday and 9 – 3pm on Saturdays.
Competitive salary, other commission opportunities and car allowance.
If you think you have what it takes to become Life’s number one letting agent, then please send your CV to email@example.com
(Position Now Filled)
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual with a strong customer service background to join our expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within the property management industry.
The role will be providing a wide range of services to our lettings clients whilst maintaining outstanding customer service and managing our long term client relationships.
- Provide a designated group of clients with property management services encompassing renewals, repairs, deposits and lettings account
- Meet and exceed both team and individual service standards
- Communicate with clients and customers pro-actively to ensure long term relationships are built and maintained
- Manage a wide range of enquiries in an efficient and timely manner
- Liaise and negotiate between Landlords and Tenants
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous customer service experience
- A positive, friendly attitude and determination to deliver an exceptional service
- The confidence to deal with a range of clients, customers and suppliers in varying circumstances
- An excellent telephone manner
- The ability to deal promptly and positively with all types of queries
- The ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Property management software experience – ideally Dezrez. (not essential)
We offer training and competitive salary.
Working hours will be 9.00 – 17.30 – Monday to Friday and 9 – 3pm on Saturdays.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a successful career within the property management industry and grow with an independent company. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill in your details below and attach your CV.